SHARON CAMPBELL WILHARM [4PM – 5PM] – MARKETING FOR MOVIES
All of the marketing advice is no-budget/low budget specific actions filmmakers can do to help build and sustain an audience for their films. It also includes film festivals and how to use festivals in your marketing plan.
- Branding From the Beginning – how you set the tone from the first casting notice
- When Talent Isn’t Enough – how to get the cast involved in promoting the movie
- Ready, Set, Share – how to build awareness through the filming process
- Keeping the Excitement – how to market during the dry phase of post production
- We’ve Got a Date – how to build momentum leading up to release date
- Keep it Going – how to keep marketing when you’ve long lost enthusiasm
Sharon Campbell Wilharm is also a Blogger, Writer, Speaker at Faith Flix.
Watch the Trailer to her film Summer of ’67: